Saturday, June 6, 2009

New Beginnings

I love sports and I enjoy talking about sports collectibles and the hobby as a whole. Like everyone else in the hobby I have my favorite sports card shops, my favorite brands and my favorite players and I will be talking about each of them. To be fair I will also discuss other topics, that while may not be my favorites, do deserve an equal opportunity in the blog. When I get a chance I will grab up a box or a couple of packs and break down my pulls.

Over time I will discuss current sporting and hobby news, new product, memorabilia and the collections that have passed through my hands over the years. I have been collecting for roughly 30 years now and still remember pulling a 1978-79 Topps Jack Sikma card (not sure why I remember that card specifically but it is still imprinted in my brain). Hopefully this is the start of something good for me and helps with some creative out-pouring in the collecting community.

No comments:

Post a Comment