Friday, July 10, 2009

Customer Support

A few years back I picked up a box of 2006 UD Special F/X Baseball when it was first released and the box ended up being short a couple of packs. I contacted UD customer support and sent in the information that they needed and a number of weeks later I received a package that contained 5 packs of 2006 Special F/X; surprisingly each pack contained a Special Endorsements autograph too. Nobody likes being shorted so Upper Deck ended up turning this in to a pretty good situation.

In May I picked up a box of 2009 UD Artifacts Baseball and unfortunately again the box ended up being a couple of packs short so once again I contacted Upper Deck customer support and sent in the information that they requested. Over the last few weeks I have been waiting patiently, hoping that there would be something cool waiting for me in my mailbox. Today I opened up my box to find an over-stuffed padded mailer from Carlsbad, California. Inside was a letter thanking me for being a customer and apologizing for any inconvenience along with 2007-08 Fleer Ultra Uniformity Patrice Bergeron jersey and a retail pack of 2006-07 Fleer Hockey.



This was a bit of a disappointment because I am not a hockey fan; I would have preferred something from a baseball series. I do have to say that I do appreciate that Upper Deck took the time to keep in touch with me and did at least attempt to make me whole in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment