Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Panini Comes Through

I guess having faith in a redemption card can pay off. On March 6th I redeemed my Taj Gibson NBA Team Patch Signature card that I pulled out of a box of 2009 Panini Rookie & Stars. I know that the cards had already started shipping because I have seen a couple up for auction on eBay, but I was expecting at least a minimum of 4-6 weeks before processing. Well, today I received an email from Panini saying that my card’s status has been updating, hoping for the best but expecting the worst I looked at my account and sure enough my Taj Gibson card shipped today. I will never complain about an 18-day turn around. To bad all redemptions are completed this quickly. I have heard of people waiting for well over a year for their redemptions to be filled only to receive a completely different card.

1 comment:

  1. Panini has really made some major improvements. They were very easy to work with when I had an issue and they took good care of me when I had a card of theirs with the auto fading on it. Nothing but love for them from me.

    ReplyDelete