Saturday, April 30, 2011

A Positive Ending

So often we read about bad eBay sellers. They are selling counterfeit autographs or fake patches and every so often we come across the sellers who just don’t come through with shipping and you never get your item. This was the situation that I was in a couple of weeks ago when I picked up a Frank Mir Cage relic. After I won the auction I paid and waited patiently as time passed, the item was marked as shipped but after 10 days nothing came. I figured that it was a lost cause but the seller emailed me explaining the delay and because of this he was going to give me something extra.

In the package was the Frank Mir Cage relic but also a Frank Mir Mat relic. I have to say I am very happy with the end results and I appreciated that the seller took the time to get in contact with me. The card back states that the mat relic is from UFC 107 when Mir choked out Cheick Kongo


While not my favorite fighter overall Frank Mir is in my Top 5 or 6 fighters. He is a black belt in Kenpo which is my draw; I train in American Kenpo so I support a brother here. He also handed Brock Lesnar his first UFC loss back in 2008 (though Mir lost in the 2009 rematch). Mir is only 31 and probably has a couple of years left in his career but has gone 2-2 over the last 2 years and will be facing Roy Nelson in a couple of weeks at UFC 130.

No comments:

Post a Comment