Friday, December 27, 2013

Stocking Blaster Time II

This is the second half to yesterday’s post. I got a couple of Topps Chrome Football blasters in my stocking, along with some various packs of cards. So this closes out my Santa Claus pack break.
 
Would you believe that I have opened around 25 packs of 2013 Topps Chrome Football and I have pulled a limited number of base cards from my favorite teams. I have actually pulled as many photo variations (one) as Seahawks (Richard Sherman).
 
Three cards from the Seahawks and Cardinals
 
I did pull a Keenan Allen photo variation which is pretty cool
I think this David Wilson card is about the coolest photo in the entire set, a great shot by Topps.
A nice selection of Orange Refractors from the rack packs. At least I added another Seahawk and Cardinals player.
A Blue Wave Refactor of the 2013 #1 Draft Pick, Eric Fisher
A Purple Refractor of the top QB taken in the 2013 Draft, EJ Manuel
A Camo and Pink Refractor of two Top 20 drafted players

 
I pulled from 4 different insert sets plus a couple of relics, one per blaster. A double shot of Geno Smith plus a EJ Manuel mini. Between them they threw for 410 completions on 722 attempts (56.8%), 4,828 yards, 33 TDs and 30 INT. That gives them a combined 75.2 QB Rating.



 
The Bills were 6-10 last year, they are 6-9 heading in to the final game of the season versus Smith and the Jets. The Jets were 6-10 last season and are 7-8 heading in to the game against Buffalo. Needless to say, these two QBs do not compare with the top 2 QBs selected in the 2011 NFL Draft.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment