Thursday, February 20, 2014

Who Is Who? Follow Up

I was trying to be sly by using one person's signature for all 10 options. Both responders got it correctly by pointing out they were all (or almost all) the same signer, Mariners prospect Taijuan Walker.

What led me to writing the post was the variety of his signature. I have been looking for autographs of prospects and young stars in the Mariners organization like Mike Zunino, Taijuan Walker, DJ Peterson and Danny Hultzen. While searching I noticed that Walker's autographs appeared so different on the various sets. It made me wonder if he has family or friends signing for him. Even cards that are being sold as "in-person" autographs appear differently. I know that people have different signatures depending on how many they are signing or if they are in a rush but this seems like a significant amount of changes in the signatures.

Here are the cards in order 1-10, I am also including two cards at the end that are "in-person" signatures.

Card #1

Card #2

Card #3

Card #4

Card #5

Card #6

Card #7

Card #8

Card #9

Card #10

In-person signature

In-person signature

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That's crazy! Some of them look the same, but some look completely different!

    ReplyDelete