Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Goals Of 2015


With 2014 in the books, thank goodness, I turn my attention to 2015 and build my collecting goals for the year. Because last year I decided to make changes to my blog I was able to set 11 goals, which I was able to accomplish with only 1 missed opportunity, while most this year's goals will be a continuation and build on the goals from last year.
 
Two major focuses of mine this year is to reduce the over-crowding of my collection and interacting with other collectors. These actually work hand-in-hand because when I connect with others I can work trades and help get some of the cards that do not fit in with my team and player collections in to the hands of someone who needs the cards for their collections.

 
Post 22 times a month 

Continue VCoM and The Art Gallery series while adding a Pack War series and possibly other fun posts

Celebrate 6 years of blogging in June after missing last year

Interact more with other collectors and increase the number of trades, I only had 5 trades this past year

Reach 400 unique Griffey cards, I am currently at 291 cards (not counting duplicates)

Work on building my other player collections; Steve Kerr, Steve Largent and Ryan Bader

1 comment: