Wednesday, May 20, 2015

A Run Of Ryan Bader Cards

My scan folder is getting a tad full so I am going to lighten the load a bit with a post showing some of my recent pickups of my favorite MMA fighter Ryan Bader.

A couple of 2010 Topps UFC Main Event fighter worn relics, a base version and a gold parallel #/88
 
Some 2010 Topps UFC Knockout hits

 A collection of 2011 Topps UFC Finest Threads, one X-Fractor #/188 and Gold Refractor #/88

Straight from my “Most Wanted” list is the 2011 Topps Moment of Truth autograph
A double dose of 2011 Topps UFC Title Shot, one of my favorite UFC releases a fighter relic and Contender Autograph Onyx #/88

One of my favorite sets from last year, the 2014 UFC Champions release. This is the Blue parallel #/88.
The final cards are connected to one of my big pick-ups last year, the 2014 Topps UFC Bloodlines. At the end of December I picked up the Topps Vault 2014 Bloodlines Bader blank back card #1/1 and earlier this year I added the Base version and the Ruby version #/8 to my collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment