Monday, May 4, 2015

May The Fo(rce)urth Be With You V


Arrived has it...
 
 
Today is the unofficial National Star Wars Day, May 4. In honor of this day I offer a trilogy of Star Wars relics that I have picked up over the past few months, all from Episode VI Return of the Jedi.
 
The first two cards are from the 2013 Topps Jedi Legacy release. The relics are an Ewok’s fur and part of Jabba’s Sail Barge sail.

There are three different relics in the release, the third being Chewbacca’s fur but those are still well outside of my comfort range in price. Each of the three relics have multiple character versions with some selling for more than other, for example the Slave Leia Jabba Sail card sells for more than the rest just like the Wicket Ewok Fur sells for more than the other Ewoks and so on.

The third relic is from this year’s very cool 2015 Topps Star Wars Masterwork release, a Scout Trooper Shield Bunker Panel. Like the other relics there are multiple characters and two different sections of the structure are used; Inner Panel and Frame. The main character cards run higher in price and I have seen a couple of cards with screw holes that sold at a premium.

 


 
Happy Star Wars Day and May the Fo(rce)urth be with you!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool cards. I have the exact same Ewok relic! It's suppose to be a birthday or Christmas for my friend, but I think I'm gonna keep it for myself and just buy her an Ewok stuffed animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am torn about going after some of the other cards, they are on the cheaper end of Star Wars relics and they are neat cards.

      Delete
  2. Cool stuff. I pulled a copy of that R2 relic from the very first pack I opened from the set.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jabba Sail card is one of my favorite Star Wars relics, that is cool that you were able to start with such a cool card in your first pack from Jedi Legacy.

      Delete