Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Missed It By That Much |===|


Another autograph addition is Barbara Feldon from Get Smart. She does have a couple official autographs including 2013 Topps 75th Anniversary but I am not a fan of those cards, I have said that before, and usually when she signs on anything connected to Get Smart she includes “99” her agent code name. Because she was singing stickers for Topps she did not include that “99” and that was something I wanted so I went with the IP 1998 Dart TV Coolest Classics card.

I grew up on Get Smart reruns and I may never own a Don Adams autograph but I got Mrs. Smart’s signature so I only missed it by that much…

2 comments:

  1. I had a big ol' crush on her. Is Don Adams' auto a tough get?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. My favorite TV show of all time.

    ReplyDelete