Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Another Kenny F-ing Powers Pickup


I have added another Kenny Powers card, a custom card from the same guy I bought the previous Kenny Powers card. Sadly, I am so caught up in my need of a complete Kenny Powers collection that I am even including custom cards.

The card depicts Powers in the uniform of the Myrtle Beach Mermen, a mythical minor league affiliation of the Tampa Bay Rays. There is actually a minor league team in Myrtle Beach but they are the Pelicans a Class A affiliate of the Cubs.
 
Like the previous custom Kenny Powers card I picked up last week this card is typical of the cards you would have pulled from packs in the 80s and 90s. Hopefully this is the final card in my Kenny Powers collection.

2 comments:

  1. I am also want Kenny Powers collection. Hopefully this is the final card in you Kenny Powers collection. best wish for you.Visit my web sites

    ReplyDelete