Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Art Gallery: Frank And Son's Collectible Show Darth Maul


This month’s Art Gallery display comes from the Frank & Son Collectible Show out of City Of Industry, California and is in association with Stars Wars Day, May 4th. The artist is not listed nor is the date so at this point I am unsure and will have to do more research.

What drew my interest in is Darth Maul, I have transitioned over to the Dark Side of the Force and I am a fan of the bad guys now and Darth Maul is one of my favorites. The design of the card’s border, which is part of the sketch, is quite neat and is based on the markings of the Dathomirian species. This is easily one of my favorite Star Wars related sketch cards right now.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of both sides of the force... but I definitely think the Dark Side (or just bad guys in general) look cooler. Darth Maul, Boba Fett, stormtroopers, Aurra Sing... the list goes on and on.

    ReplyDelete