Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Art Gallery: 2012 Cryptozoic DC Comics Superman The Legend Superman-Cheetah


This month’s Art Gallery display comes from graphic artist Chris Foreman. Foreman is from Angel Comics and has had sketch cards in sets from 5Finity, Sadlittles, Bad Axe Studios, Rittenhouse, Cryptozoic and Upper Deck. The card is from the 2012 Cryptozoic DC Comics: Superman The Legend set.

I have been on a bit of Superman kick lately and this card caught my eye. It actually was not my primary want but the seller was offering a deal on multiple purchases so I bid on this one too. I ended up losing the auction for the first card that I wanted but won this cards. The sketch is from when Superman was fighting Cheetah and she scratched him which infected him and turned him in to a cheetah like creature.

No comments:

Post a Comment