Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sure, I Know Earl The Hacker


 
I have hit my max of political talk even though I will probably watch the final debate tonight but I will do one political post before the election.
 
To explain the card, during the first debate in September there was a discussion between Trump and Clinton about who hacked the Democratic National Committee and released emails about Clinton’s campaign in which Trump responded that it could have been anyone from the Russians, Chinese or it could have been a person sitting on their bed who weighs 400 pounds. Not to miss out on a great opportunity Topps jumped on their design google machines and came up with this cool GPK card and like the fool that I am I bought the card, I am fine with that though, and seems fitting that it was delivered from Topps today in time for the debate.

1 comment: