Friday, August 4, 2017

Closing Out Pull Tab Week


It is Pull Tab Awareness week
Do be a Billy Blue and use blue painter’s tape and don’t forget to add the tab

Don’t be a Timmy Boxer and use box tape
I got this card yesterday and it was box taped inside the rigid top loader, the sender did at least put the card in to a small team bag so it wouldn’t get caught up on the box tape but the team bag ended up getting stuck on the tape so I had to cut the card out of the team bag because I couldn't remove it from the box tape. 

2 comments:

  1. We need more Billy Blues!
    Thanks for your support.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I opened an eBay purchase yesterday and there was so much packaging tape on the top loader, it became a logic problem. It took me almost slicing my finger (that's what happens when you're in a rush and you have a box cutter in your hands) and 90 seconds to finally pry the card out. If only the vendor was a Billy Blue.

    ReplyDelete