Monday, August 7, 2017

Monday Question Day- Celebs?


Today is question day:

Do you have a favorite celebrity sports card?

I hope to someday pick up a 2008 TRISTAR PROjection Billy Crystal card, I really want the autographed version but for that I will be waiting a long time. My favorite is my 1977 DAV Kurt Russell card, it isn’t an official card but the man who made these cards (Dave Stewart) is a disabled Vietnam vet and he has been making cards like this for decades so I will call it an unofficial official set.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen the Russell card before, but it's really cool. If you're bored, I wrote about this topic a few years ago and even showed off my Billy Crystal in this post...

    https://sanjosefuji.blogspot.com/2012/09/when-actors-become-athletes.html

    ReplyDelete