Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Trade Completed V- Boom...Boom...GASP!


A couple weeks back I sent a pair of 1933 Goudey baseball cards to Matt of Bob Walk The Plank. I felt that the two Pirates cards, Ray Kremer and Adam Comorosky, belong in the collection of a true Pittsburgh Pirates fan. I didn’t trade for anything specific, it was a blind trade, but he came strong with what he sent me.

Two cards from my Top 10 Wanted List:
A 2007 Donruss Madden Shaun Alexander game card.
This doesn’t seem like much but this card has been sitting on my Most Wanted List the longest, in fact, it is one of the original Top 10 cards. BOOM!
A 2011 Topps UFC Title Shot Contenders Autograph Ryan Bader.
This card has been on my list the second longest and was actually the first card to replace a card that I picked up. BOOM!


The third card is a 2014 Topps Five Star Silver Signature Edgar Martinez autograph.
In August Jon from A Penny Sleeve For Your Thoughts sent me my first Edgar relic card and now Matt hooked me up with my first Edgar autograph, and a killer card too. I love the black card and silver autograph, it looks amazing. GASP!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you liked the cards! The Edgar had been sitting in my collection for a while and needed a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always nice to cross off a top 10 want, but two in one shot is a heck of a trade. The Edgar auto kind of looks like chalk on a chalkboard, but I'm sure it's just how the card scans. I'm thinking of picking up an Edgar auto for my HOF collection..cause I think he's getting in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a beautiful Edgar card! Hopefully he gets his entrance into the Hall of Fame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like I need to do a deal with Bob Walk The Plank(Matt)

    ReplyDelete