Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Goldust Kissed A Card And He Liked It


The Goldust kiss cards from 2018 Topps WWE Road to Wrestlemania are selling for quite a bit more than I was expecting. Since the sets release in January there have been 9 completed sales, there is one with a $149 BIN and another up for auction.

Since they first hit eBay in January almost every card has topped $100 except for one that sold at $66.37 on January 31st. I am a bit disappointed, the black used on his lips did not come out as well as the pink/red colors that are used for female kiss cards. With that being said, I would be overjoyed if I pulled one from a pack.

4 comments:

  1. Interesting....not sure how I feel about the kiss mark from a guy. Its a new world, so it will take some time getting used to these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find the kiss cards a little weird in general, but you can't go wrong with a Goldust auto. I don't think a lot of fans fully appreciate just how long of a career he has had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First male kiss card? This is like the 1997 UD Griffey Game Jersey. A piece of cardboard history.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally fair that a guy who wears make-up in the ring would have a kiss card.

    ReplyDelete